- JBJames B.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsIt's a great pin with a nice surprise
People love this pin. And when I show them the axe moves, they lose their minds!
It's a great pin -- very detailed and well-made. It's probably a bit larger than I thought it would be.
- XQXimena Q.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsA smile machine
If my day is starting to go sour, all I have to do is pull the chain, and I'm all smiles again.
- BCBen C.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTight
Off with their heads
- NMNathaniel M.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 starswell made and fun to deploy
pins with special features like moving parts, flashing lights, or unfolding bits usually come out bulky, heavy, and unwieldy. there’s an important line between “oh that’s cool” and “Christmas Sweater that lights all the way up.” fortunately, this little guillotine lands firmly on the correct side of that line. it’s light and just big enough to draw the eye without taking over your whole jacket/bag, and the device’s signature action is discrete until it’s time to start choppin’. the blade is safe to touch, moves smoothly, and has an easy-to-grasp handle so you don’t need to look down to make sure it’s working properly. perfect for showing off a little bit or signaling your fellow 18th century French revolutionaries that it’s time to bring in “the widow.” or you know, it’s a fun little toy to fidget with
- YGYakira G.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGuillotine :3
I like this one. It moves.